CLSC Work Party - 10/1 @ 9AM
Work parties are starting! As usual we need all the help we can get clearing/signing this year. Please come by the clubhouse on 10/1 at 9AM to help where you can. Bring boots, gloves, saws, tools, ATV, etc to lend a hand.
1) Applications: To renew please fill out / correct formation sent on application to your mail box, if you don't have this, please print a application or join on line from our website.
*Membership Applications will start to process twice a month starting in October*
** Club House key card needs to be renewed yearly **
**Bonus cards will be sent out towards the end of November **
**All land owner vouches have been sent out that have been requested**
2) Trail Work: Will be taking place every Saturday starting Oct 1st till further notice. The meeting place will be at 9am at the club house on Hannum Road in Mayville NY. If the work party is going to another session of trail we will still meet at the club house unless otherwise noted. **If you are coming and cant be there by 9 am, please contact Rodney Sandberg who will tell you where to meet etc.
We can do evening or day work party for a group if that works best for some of our members. We really want to try and accommodate everyone who would like to help!
3) If you attended Snowmobile Safety Class in January, the paperwork is now getting processed. Please be looking for your certificates in the mail from the state here shortly.
4) The Winter Ball Dance at Peek n Peak is Canceled.
5) Our Electronic news letters are the only news letters we are currently sending out. We do include a partial news letter with the Membership Applications (already sent out in June) and there will be a short letter in the trail maps with safety & riding tips. Please sign up for the electronic news letter on our website home page or by filling out the information on your membership application. NOTE: If you remove your self from these by clicking on unsubscribe you will no longer get contacts from the snowmobile club :(
6) There will be a snowmobile Safety Class on December 3th. Location & Time will be finalized soon.
7) 3 Seas Recreation will be hosting their snowmobile show on December 3 & 4th at Chautauqua Suites.
8) General membership meetings are 1st & 3rd Wednesday nights at 7:30pm at clubhouse on Hannum Road. Note: Jan/Feb meeting may be moved to weekend to allow out of town people to participate. Perhaps a breakfast or lunch style meeting and some riding!
9) Groomer Safety Class date will be released as soon as finalized. Currently looking like a week night from 6-9 at the club house. All of our Groomers should have two people in them at all times when running. Not everyone will operate them, but its nice to have the extra help / support in case something happens and we can also get additional dollars for our trails by having the seat full at all times when the groomer is operating!
10) Register your snowmobile anytime after Oct 1st!
Matthew Terrill - 716-326-6919 / email@example.com
Rodney Sandburg - firstname.lastname@example.org